In today’s busy world, we must at times, stop and take a break. Therefore, nothing is better than a hike in the lap of nature. Moreover, one thing every hiker needs is a good backpack. Whether it be hiking in a forest reserve or go for a fun bike ride along a coastal highway, a good backpack is necessary.
Here we look at some of the best daypacks for hiking that are available online.
Gonex Ultralight Travel Daypack 25L
Gonex, a company, founded recently, in 2013, and they make products for outdoor enthusiasts. Their products range from backpacks and snow goggles to bike helmets and hammocks.
This backpack is one that has gained much popularity in recent times. The feature where it folds into an inner compartment is a huge convenience.
- This travel daypack, colored blue, is one of Gonex’s most popular products.
- With 25L of space, it is spacious, although it seems small from the outside.
- It has a two-way SBS zipper and is abrasion-free.
- Also, it has pockets for water bottles on both sides.
It is lightweight, and its folding capability makes it very handy. Also, its overall durability makes it perfect for not only travels but also daily use. It looks good as well, especially in some of the other colors. The price makes it very affordable for students and those on a budget.
Sunhiker Hiking Daypack 25L
Sunhiker made this backpack exclusively for hiking and cycling, and their designs are popular among students for being funky.
- Weighing 0.76 pounds, it is only slightly heavier than other backpacks in its category.
- The material from which the Sunhiker daypack is made is tear-resistant.
- It has shoulder straps that are breathable, and bottle holders on both sides.
Large, sturdy and long-lasting, but not very suitable heavy packing. Otherwise, good for day-to-day use.
Mengar Hiking Daypack 35L
Mengar makes this water-resistant backpack which is good for day trips. Mengar backpacks are usually used for overnight camping trips. This knapsack is available in several different colors.
- The Mengar backpack is very spacious and is made from RipStop nylon, making it lightweight yet ultra-durable.
- All the zippers are SBS metal zippers, therefore abrasion-free.
- It also has breathable shoulder straps.
Fantastic backpack, not only for daily use but camping trips and long vacations as well. Highly recommended.
Vintage Canvas Travel Rucksack 19L
Gingood, which is more known for its electronic products like their VR and Bluetooth headsets, has brought out this small backpack, which is apt for a day out.
- The Vintage Travel Backpack with its 19L capacity is indeed very small.
- It is made of canvas with leather trim and decorations.
- It has a compartment for a laptop.
- It also has adjustable shoulder straps, which can be adjusted to a length of 88 cm.
Suitable for students going to school and college, but not ideal for hiking or camping trips since it is not very spacious and not water-resistant.
Outlander Lightweight Hiking Backpack 20L/33L
New Outlander, who also makes accessories, brings this backpack, which comes in various colors. This daypack is available is ideal for hiking, traveling and for everyday use.
- The Outlander daypack is available in two sizes, and both are foldable.
- The 20L backpack weighs 0.46 pounds, while the 33L one weighs 0.5 pounds.
- It has breathable straps and an SBS metal zipper, which is abrasion-free.
- An internal security pocket is present.
The Outlander hiking daypack is a great backpack, useful for almost every purpose, from hiking to camping. Also, this backpack comes with a lifetime warranty, which offers an exchange.