I bought the G4Free expecting a light backpack that could carry a few things I had for my long-awaited hiking trip. I was not at all disappointed with my purchase; after the first few hikes, the backpack turned out to be just what I was looking for in size and weight. Admittedly, I thought I might have to purchase another backpack after two or three hikes, thinking the G4Free Travel Backpack would not last very long, but I was agreeably surprised!
The backpack is as sturdy as it is light. There are a few other great features added to that as well, as I will explain in greater detail, but I was not at all disappointed with the buy.
As with almost any product, it is not everything you need, especially if you are an advanced hiker looking to pack as much as you can.
I want to go into this review by stating that the reason why I rate this backpack so highly is that I don’t assume it has everything you could ever want; instead, I approach my review with the knowledge that it is the best of its kind.
- To start off, one of the most impressive features of this backpack is the lightweight material.
- Being already obliged to carry weight for what I need, there could be nothing more irritating than having a hiking bag that is adding to that weight in and of itself.
- However, this is not the case here, with the G4Free Backpack, at three-quarters of a pound, it is a considerably lightweight backpack given its size.
- The lightweight not only means you are not burdened more than you need to be, but it also allows the backpack a convenient sort of versatility that will enable you to fold it and store it in an ultra-compact pouch when not in use.
- Its 40L storage capacity is pretty impressive, and it is more than enough for a short hiking trip, which is what the G4Free Travel Backpack is made for anyway. That amount of volume is calculated by its depth at 7.8 inches multiplied by a height of 22.8 inches and a width of 13.4 inches. Again, not the largest of bags, but more than enough for all intended purposes.
- The G4Free 40L bag is made of high-quality, ultra-durable nylon fabric that ensures that you will have the rucksack for many years to come. Because the last thing you want while on a hiking excursion is to have your backpack give in to the weight of its content, which is a hiker’s worst nightmare!
- Much of what wear backpacks down are the harsh conditions they are put through. The nylon fabric of the G4Free hiking bag is tear-resistant and waterproof, which adds to its durability.
- Chest clips also help add comfort and stability. There are a few external pockets and pouches to help reach into things quickly without taking the backpack off, such as the spandex front pouch.
- Finally, there is the comfort factor that is just as important as everything else the backpack has to offer. The shoulder straps, which are well-padded and adjustable, are the first things you will want to look at as they touch on the part of the body that has to carry all the weight.
Watch the video below, highlighting some of the great features of the G4Free Travel Backpack:
There are a lot of quality backpacks out there that offer huge storage space, durability, and comfort. However, the G4Free Travel Backpack is amongst the very few backpacks on the market that offer all those qualities all at once and so well, without any trade-offs.
The great thing about the G4Free 40L bag is that it provides a little bit of everything in a unique and well-balanced way.
Nothing to report.
There is a certain humility that you get out of the G4Free Travel Backpack as if it presents itself without any promises, except perhaps, with the intention of pleasantly surprising you.
Most users aren’t professional mountaineers looking to ascend the highest heights, but instead, explorative hikers who are looking for a backpack that will serve their needs in as reliable a way as possible, and the G4Free Travel Bag delivers on that front.
If you know what you are looking for, there is no way to be disappointed in what the G4 Free 40L Backpack has to offer.
Last update on 2021-04-17 at 06:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API