There are many reasons to go backpacking, which is why so many people do it every year. Traveling has increased over the last few years and, therefore, the need for backpacks. People take rucksacks because they can easily be worn, and every person can manage their own knapsack.
The backpack designs are becoming more versatile and functional, which is why the demand is also increasing with every passing day.
When talking about capacity and volume, a 50-liter backpack is fit for weekend and one-night traveling trips. The hiking backpack reviewed below belongs to the brand “ONEPACK.” The brand may not be that renowned, but they have some good experience in making backpacks, and this rucksack was a good effort done by them.
- The 50L ONEPACK Backpack has a high capacity, which means that a lot of items can be accommodated in it.
- There is basically one main compartment that holds the significant load of your things.
- It also has two front zipped pockets that can be used to add some extra gadgets that may be needed by the user frequently.
- There is a sleeping bag compartment and mesh side pockets to fit things like water bottles, tents, and umbrellas.
- The bag is spacious and will keep all your items organized, whether you are going for one night or one whole week.
- The bag is water-resistant, and in the case of rain, the water slides off faster than it can penetrate inside.
- In addition to this, there is also a rain cover that is waterproof and situated at the bottom of the rucksack in a pocket. This rain cover can be used to cover the whole backpack making it therefore easy for hikers who have to sometimes travel through water bodies.
- The ONEPACK hiking backpack is durable because it is made with high-quality polyester nylon fabric. This material is anti-scratch and provides long-lasting strength as well as performance. The fabric is very lightweight too.
- The knapsack is comfortable, which is explained by the breathable mesh shoulder straps. It has a lot of padding and sponging, which relieves the shoulder from the pain of all the weight and distributes it evenly.
- Airflow channels with the molded foam back panel help keep your back cool and dry.
- The aluminum frame bar can further be adjusted to fit the shape of your back.
- The size of the shoulder strap is adjustable and can be changed to suit different heights and arm sizes.
- The chest strap has a whistle buckle that helps to secure the backpack by adjusting its tightness.
- Both sides of the shoulder straps have D-shaped hooks that can be used to link items such as a flashlight, knives, fishing gears, etc.
- The waist belt has zippered pockets on both sides, allowing the user to place a cell phone or an MP3 player or just a quick snack bar to help maintain its energy level.
The ONEPACK Backpack with its large capacity (50L) is suitable for any traveling, whether it is for one night or two or a whole week. Users have the option to put a variety of things inside, even some of their personal entertainment items like for instance, books.
The backpack is made from lightweight material which is why the overall weight is slightly over 2 pounds. The lightness makes it easy for the user to carry the bag on long hiking trips.
Seven zippered pockets make it easy for the user to keep all the stuff well organized and compartmentalized so that it can be easily accessed when needed.
There are two water bottle holders, so the water quota is all set.
Also included is an extra rain cover, which is, as a matter of fact, of great use in times of rain and unpredictable weather conditions.
Some customers complained that the size was not as they expected, which is why many were disappointed.
There is no internal frame to hold the rucksack well in its position and guarantee the strength of the backpack.
Overall, customers had somewhat mixed reviews regarding this hiking bag, considering that about only 55 percent of them gave it a full 5-star review. The rest mostly gave it a 3-star rating.
Hence, ONEPACK 50L Backpack can be bought for one or two nights of traveling where you do not have to carry that much load.
Last update on 2023-10-01 at 22:15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API