Hiking and camping, like similar activities, are what has become every person’s favorite outdoor activity. Friends and families like going out for one or two day hike and then sometimes even spending the night in camps. This whole process of traveling is made a lot more comfortable if you have the right backpack to carry all belongings and essentials.
Zomake is a brand that has been making traveling accessories for a while, especially the luggage carriers. Many people have been buying from this brand are fully satisfied with their products. This lightweight and handy backpack by Zomake is a suitable bag for traveling. People will best be able to make their final purchase decision for this backpack after reading the review below.
The main features of the ZOMAKE Waterproof Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack are as follows:
- Probably the most prominent feature of this rucksack is that it has a waterproof coating. Because of this coating, travelers can take it out even on rainy days without worrying about the stuff getting wet. Moreover, if the backpack falls into some water body, then the waterproof coating will keep the belongings safe and dry.
- The bag has a capacity of 20 liters, which means it isn’t a large, but a handy and small backpack. Nonetheless, it keeps things organized, well managed and free from the risk of getting damaged.
- The ZOMAKE backpack is made from high-quality Nylon. This particular choice of Nylon is tear resistant; so, in case the hiker has to go through bushes, even then the bag will protect itself from thorns, etc. Nylon is a durable material and therefore lasts for a long time.
- It is a perfect blend of three major characteristics; it is ultra-light, ultra-durable and ultra-awesome. Therefore, making the ZOMAKE hiking backpack ideal for all sorts of traveling, whether it is a recreational school trip or any other adventurous day.
- Its lightweight feature is further elaborated by the fact that it is super compact. The compactness is depicted when we see the backpack is folded and placed into a small pouch. So you can put it in your handbag or carry along just in case you need an extra bag.
- It has breathable mesh shoulder straps that give a good grip to the user and even after an extended period of traveling/ walking, and the user will not feel tired.
- As expected, a bottle holder is attached on both sides of the rucksacks.
- The zippers are all made of metal and are abrasion resistant which means that they are durable and will not break or get stuck.
- It comes in a variety of colors like pink, blue, purple and mustard. These colors are not restricted to any one gender, and therefore anyone can easily carry it.
- Some of the people bought it for their kids, and they all appreciated its quality and ease of use.
- The ZOMAKE backpack is lightweight and thus easy to carry around or even carry it along as a backup. It can further be folded into a small bag and therefore, placed in a hand pouch.
- The handles are sturdy and very much comfortable. Users didn’t face any difficulty while wearing the bag and neither did any of the straps break.
- The overall outlook of the backpack is very classy and therefore preferred by many people.
- The bag can comfortably hold a number of items and keep them organized as well.
- Despite being compact, the ZOMAKE Hiking Backpack is very much functional and comes of great use to people.
- Zippers are not like the usual ones that get stuck very often. Zippers for this backpack have been imported from Nairobi and are known for their strength.
- Perhaps the only downside to this backpack is that it is small in size and therefore will not be suitable for heavy material placed inside.
- There is no top lid to the rucksack, just a front usual zipper pocket.
Overall, about 76 percent of the users gave it a full 5-star review, which means that they were all mostly satisfied with everything. People said that that the ZOMAKE Waterproof Ultra Lightweight Packable Backpack was worth every penny that they had spent. It is therefore recommended that you go and buy this hiking backpack because you never know when you realize the need or want to travel.