Choosing the right backpack for yourself can be a challenging job due to the sheer number of available brands, models, and sizes.
You cannot afford to make a mistake here; the success of your hiking trip depends on the hiking bag you will be carrying on your shoulder. So, take your time and go through all the details before making your purchase.
Before going into a comparative review of some of the best hiking backpacks for women, let’s look at some of the essential features you should look for in the next knapsack that you buy.
The size and adjustability aspects need to be foremost in your mind while looking at your options. The material with which the pack is made, the durability, and the weight are also critical aspects to consider.
There are backpacks available in various styles and designs; there are specific models for different hiking distances, or different circumstances, such as overnight camping.
If your priority is to go for a leisure walk, and not speed up or worry about the distance covered, you might want to consider a backpack with a frame.
On the other hand, if you are a serious backpacker, then the weight of the rucksack is an important issue. The capacity of the pack depends on what all you are planning to carry in it.
Osprey Women’s Aura 50 AG Backpacks
Sold on Amazon.com, this stunner is available in three colors: challenger blue, gamma red, and vestal grey. The Aura 50 AG Backpack is available in three convenient sizes: x-small, small and medium.
- The Osprey Aura AG 50 backpack features an adjustable harness.
- It also has compression straps conveniently attached.
- The floating top lid is removable.
- There is a separate compartment for carrying a sleeping bag.
- Fit-on fly-hip belt.
- Slow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment tool added.
Watch the video below to learn more about the awesome Osprey Packs Aura AG Series:
North Face Women’s Terra 55 Backpack
This gorgeous looking knapsack can easily steal the show when it comes to looks and style. It is available in one color: Dapple grey/Fuchsia pink. The North Face Terra 55 backpack is available in medium and large sizes only.
- The North Face Terra 55 backpack is designed explicitly for women trekkers.
- The product is very lightweight and comfortable.
- It offers ample space to pack whatever you need for an extended hike or trip.
Coreal Hiking Foldable Backpack
Available through Amazon.com, this unbelievably sturdy and hassle-free backpack is available in 8 different colors: black, blue, green, lake blue, light green, orange, pink and purple. The foldable feature of this pack is attractive, as it can be made into size as minuscule as a small carry bag.
The Coreal backpack is a champion on all counts:
- It is lightweight.
- 35L capacity, it can store a reasonable volume and is travel-friendly.
- There is a drawstring lock for the top-loading pouch; the drawstring allows you to pack more gear when needed.
- There is a fabric divider inside and many more features for the best organization.
All three products are equally good—spacious, lightweight, stylish, and comfortable to carry. Picking the best product out of any of these is tricky. However, the Osprey Women’s Aura has a slight edge in durability and quality over the other two.
So, now it is time to go shopping. Try to keep your objectives and requirements in mind while choosing the most suitable backpack for your needs and purposes.