It is always a big mess to carry multiple bags while going on a trip or even for just a day’s hike. For such times, a large backpack is what is really needed and would manage more than half of the load. Talking about large backpacks, an 80-liter backpack would fit perfectly into the definition.
The Kelty Coyote 80 Liter Backpack will make all your trips fun and more exciting because then you will not get tired of carrying a number of bags. All you’ll have to do is wear the backpack and continue walking or hiking along with a casual chat with fellow travelers.
This coyote backpack belongs to the brand “Kelty,” which is a renowned brand for making quality sleeping bags, tents, backpacks, and camping gear for any outdoor adventure. This detailed review below will help you decide if it is worth buying or not.
- The backpack has a capacity of holding a volume of up to 80 liters. The bag itself only weighs around 5 lbs, which means that it will be easy to carry around.
- The Perfect-FIT suspension system works great because it allows you to alter the adjustments quickly and even when moving. It will automatically adjust to different torso sizes and give the perfect fit. Users will be able to move comfortably and efficiently than ever before.
- It features a top and front access so that the user does not have to take the backpack off in order to access something inside it. It even has a top lid that converts it into a lumbar pack when needed.
- There is an anti-barreling stay at the center which makes sure that even when the bag is fully loaded with things, the back panel stays flat and doesn’t cause any pain to the one wearing it.
- HDPE-reinforced hip belt balances the pressure against your hips and evens out the load to ensure a trouble-free travel time. Hydration sleeve and port allow the user to carry the replenishment instantly.
Watch the video below about all the awesome features of the Kelty Coyote 80 Backpack:
The material quality is excellent, and there is a risk of the bag ripping even when taken through thick bushes or thorny plants.
The zippers are also of high quality, which is why it really easy to zip or unzip the bag even when in a hurry. The straps provide excellent support and lock everything in their good grip.
The length of the bag can easily be adjusted as the straps and pads on the shoulders slide up or down, as per the need. Users of all heights can comfortably wear the backpack.
The frame of the Kelty Coyote Backpack is all made from metal which means it will have a long life.
The hip strap has easily accessible pockets, in which one can fit their camera or any other accessory that is frequently needed for use.
It doesn’t take much time to zipper open the entire bag, and it can be done in an instant from the back, once put down on the floor. Instant access is given to all belongings in the main compartment.
There is a top lid that can be separated from the main bag to form a smaller bag, which comes in handy when you only have to travel further with some essentials. The small bag is similar to a big fanny pack sort.
There is a sleeping compartment inside the main compartment located at the bottom, which is a definite plus when traveling.
The bag overall feels really comfortable to carry and even when the bag is overloaded, and the user will not feel overburdened. This is because the weight is evenly balanced across the hips and waist.
The lid pack cannot be compressed, and unless it is not entirely filled with items, the things inside will slosh around.
The materials are sturdy, but this adds to the overall weight of the bag that can be difficult for some people to carry.
The shoulder strap adjustment gets a little loose with use and therefore can affect the fitting.
The backpack provides great comfort while traveling and the quality is also reliable. It comfortably fits all heights of users and will last for a long time. About 63 percent of the users gave it a full 5-star review and thought that it was worth every dollar being spent. If you are fond of traveling and camping, then you should definitely go for this Kelty Coyote 80 Liter Backpack.
Last update on 2021-12-08 at 21:44 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API